Sunday, December 2, 2007

Home - Windows Live Spaces

I am getting better with the technical items in my life all the time.  The cell phone has to be the big change this fall.  I have a blue tooth device.   Now, I walk around the house doing my tasks while I tie up my children unmercifully.  It is great.  The same thing is true for long trips in the car.  No more setting there watching the white line.  Now I can talk for hours on any subject with anyone who picks up the phone,.  I do learn lots this way. I also keep up with my children better. 

<p> Today, I had a deep desire to have a camera on the phone as I was walking around though.  Then people could see what I was looking at.  Wow, that would be great.  </p><p>cnn had an article

Home - Windows Live Spaces

Link to CNN Video

The video shows that this thing is arriving.  The uses are endless.  Apparently, the awkward movements are eliminated.

No comments: